Fees and Expences Information
Your investment in “DSK Euro Active” is associated with the following costs:
1. Transaction expenses – these are directly incurred when investors purchase or redeem units of the fund
- The Management Company (DSK Asset Management) does not charge fees for the purchase and redemption of units of the Fund.
- Upon purchase and redemption of units, the Distributor (DSK Bank) charges (or not) fees according to its Tariff.
- Other expenses that might be applicable in case of depositary receipt issuance or mailing of deal confirmation are accounted for and paid separately according to the DSK Bank’s Tariff
2. Operating expenses – these are regular and recurring fund-wide operating expenses, which are paid out of the fund assets and are, therefore, indirectly incurred by the investors. The annual fund operating expenses for 2021 are:
|Fees undertook by the Fund within one year *|
|Remuneration of the management company**|
0.80% of the Fund's average annual NAV
|Other operating expenses***|
0.06% of the Fund's average annual NAV
|Total current fees|
0.86% of the Fund's average annual NAV
* The presented data are based on the expenses data from the last financial year, ended on 31 December 2021. They may vary for different years.
** According to the Fund's Rules the annual remuneration of the Management Company is amounting to 1.00 (one) percent of the average annual net asset value of the Fund.
*** "Other operating expenses" includes other operating expenses at the Fund's expense such as the Depository remuneration; remunerations and fees of investment intermediaries, banks, regulated markets, the Central Depository and the like, related to the investment of the Mutual Fund's assets.
Expenses such as remuneration to the auditors for the certification of the annual financial statements of the Fund, the Fund's advertising and marketing costs, the current charges for supervision, membership, etc. of the FSC, the Central Depository, and other state agencies and institutions, related to the Fund's activities, but not specifically listed in the Fund's Ruls as its own expenses, are at the expense of the Management Company.
Investors should have in mind that the value of the funds’ units and the income from them may decrease, the profit is not guaranteed and they take up the risk of not recovering their investment in full. Before making a final investment decision, it is advisable for investors to familiarize themselves with the Prospectus and the Key Investor Information Document of the respective fund. The documents are in Bulgarian and they are available on the website of DSK Asset Management AD (www.dskam.bg), and upon request can be obtained free of charge on paper at the office of the Management Company or at the offices of the DSK Bank AD, designated as a distribution point, every working day within their working hours.