TO INVESTORS IN INVESTMENT FUNDS, MANAGED BY DSK ASSET MANAGEMENT AD
DSK Asset Management AD informs the investors in the funds managed by the Company that as of April 29, 2022 changes in the Rules of the Investment Funds (the “Funds”) come into force. The changes mainly concern the following:
• Funds will now issue partial units if an integer number of units cannot be issued against the amount paid;
• Orders for purchase and redemption of units submitted before 16:00 on the business day will be considered submitted on the same day, and orders submitted after 16:00 on the business day will be considered submitted on the next business day. This rule will apply both when submitting orders on site, in the office of the distributor DSK Bank AD, and when submitting orders online. Accordingly, a submitted order will be able to be withdrawn by an investor in each of the offices of DSK Bank AD, in which units of the funds are distributed, until 16:00 on the day of submitting the order, and if the order is submitted after 16:00 - until 16:00 on the next business day, and this rule will also apply to the withdrawal of orders submitted online.
• Change in fees that may be collected by the distributor DSK Bank AD:
- in case of redemption: the distributor DSK Bank AD will not charge fees for redemption of units from any of the funds.
- upon sale: the maximum amount of fees that the distributor DSK Bank AD will be able to charge is changed, they are as follows:
- DSK Standard: up to 0.3%
- DSK Balance: up to 0.6%
- DSK Growth: up to 1.2%
- DSK Global Defensive Companies: up to 1.2%
- DSK Euro Active: up to 0.3%
- DSK Alternative 1: up to 0.3%
- DSK Alternative 2: up to 0.3%
- DSK Alternative: up to 0.3%
- DSK Global Companies: up to 1.2%
- DSK Dynamics: up to 1.2%
- DSK-OTP Premium Mix - up to 0.6%
- DSK Horizon 2030 - up to 0.6%
- DSK Horizon 2035 - up to 0.6%
- DSK Horizon 2040 - up to 0.6%
• Change in the maximum allowable amount of some of the investments of the following funds: DSK Standard, DSK Balance, DSK Growth, DSK Global Defensive Companies, DSK Euro Active, DSK Stability - European Equities, DSK Stability - German Equities, DSK Alternative 1, DSK Alternative 2, DSK Alternative, DSK Global Companies and DSK Dynamics. The types of instruments in which funds can invest do not change. There is no change in the risk profile of any of the funds.
On the website of DSK Asset Management AD you can find the Fund Rules, effective from 29.04.2022, approved by the Deputy Chairman of the Financial Supervision Commission, head of the Investment Supervision Department, as well as updated Prospectuses and Documents with key information for investors.